We are a private consultancy company based in the UK, which helps institutions working in the fields of health, rights, and development to:
- Design, strengthen and scale-up programmes
- Improve organisational management structures and systems
- Undertake strategic planning and mobilise local and international resources
- Monitor and evaluate their work
- Document and disseminate lessons and effective strategies.
Our specialist areas:
Our assignments vary from short- to long-term, meeting either immediate need and/or contributing to longer-term solutions by helping to strengthen the capacity of individuals, communities, institutions, and policies. (Read about our work here). Clients include the United Nations, international and regional NGOs, bilateral agencies, governments, national and local NGOs, academic bodies and the private sector.